So, I woke up today after like my fourth consecutive night of dreams and nightmares and realized, "It's FRIDAY!!" I got really excited after that. It was like... 10:20ish when I woke up. Got really hungry for some good ol' fashioned Fruity Pebbles.
There weren't really very many plans today. I thought I'd clean my room and do some laundry and start getting ready to pack for college (Move in day: TUESDAAAAAYYYYY!!!!) So I went out to the ma kitchen to get some grub in my tummy, and the door bell rings.
It's my Grandparents Briscoe. We weren't expecting them till like 3 this afternoon. At this point, it's 10:30. I'm wearing my jammies and I haven't even poured myself my fruity pebbles yet.
Not cool. DO NOT separate ARIEL from her Fruity Pebbles or any other gloriously sugar breakfast cereal (To become Ariel's new friend, please send her a box of Fruity Pebbles, Golden Grahams, Cap'n Crunch or something else super fantastic. Kthanx bai).
So, now we get to entertain my Grandparents Briscoe when I realize, "Ariel, don't you have an appointment to meet your new el bosso?" Why yes. Yes I did. At 2 pm to be exact.
So I hightailed my way outta my household and made my way to Sardine Canyon. For any native Utah-an, the only radio stations available in the canyon are classical music or some good ol' Bible thumpers. I slipped on my sunglasses and put my secret obsession CD (also known as my Jesse McCartney CD. His new one, not his old one.) and I rocked out hardcore.
I met my awesome oppossum boss Michael, and I got to see the inside of new store. Before he arrived though, I wandered on in the store (he told me it was chill, it's not like I broke in or anything) and that is when I MOOSHED my thumb. I hurt SO bad and then one of the workers came in and saw me so I couldn't do the "Owie" dance or scream or anything.
Michael is a way chill guy! We went over some new ideas and things he had for the store and I came away psyched for the new store to open and for me to take my place as assistant manager. The store is a wee bit smallish, and with 4 girls up front, me, and Michael running around, it'll feel like we are stepping on each others toes constantly. Which will more than likely be very true for me as I am tres clumsy.
So that was my day. It wasn't too exciting, unless you count the 3 times I have driven in Sardine Canyon in the past 2 days where semi drivers get all up in my business when I'm driving and freak me out!!! GAAAHHH!!!! Pet peeve major: it makes me feel like I'm about to DIE a horrible death with much mooshing and killing. Seriously!! This guy was literally maybe 4 feet from my car, and I'm doing 68 in a 60 zone and I'm driving as fast as I can to get away from this semi but noooooo! He has to be all up in my business!!! If he had one of those bumper stickers that said, "How's my driving?", I would have called in in a heartbeat.
But the highlight of my day is what is to come this evening.
Spoon Me. I LOVE Spoon Me even though technically they are my competitors, but I can NOT get enough of their Original Frozen Yogurt with fresh pineapple bits and lil' cheesecake bites. It so delish and just refreshing! (And what's cool about them is they are friendly to environment, so their cups and spoons are biodegradable. That's cool and all, but it's the SPOONS that matter. Their spoons are SO COOL. I recommend everyone going to Spoon Me just to get a spoon. I'll try to get a picture of it tomorrow just so ya'll can see what I mean.)
So my plan is to get a big ol' fat cup of Spoon Me custard and fresh pineapple bits and watch a nerdy movie to the extreme. What movie? I have no idea. I'm kinda feeling Return of the King Part 2. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment