So, my ever exciting move in day is tomorrow. It took me over 4 hours to pack all my clothes and stuff together and load it in my car. But that isn't a very amusing description of how the packing went.
It was like Tetris. I literally had to configure my car into one of the biggest Tetris games every played and load my entire pile of clothes, shoes (I have four pairs of boots that I've bought for winter and they're in pretty big boxes. I'm psyched to wear them because they are SO GORGEOUS.) school stuff and textbooks, and everything in between. I'm too afraid to open my truck for fear that my stuff will come flying out in my face like a crazy lady throwing cats at you, ya know?
The cool thing about packing my stuff was I found clothes I didn't even know I had until I discovered them in the back of my closet. It's how I found my "A Skylit Drive" concert T-shirt that Casey bought for me after like 2 weeks of dating when I couldn't go to the concert (STUPID WORK!!! Alesana, ASD, and another great band were playing and I could have gone!! But NO. >:( and surprised me with it. That was also the night that my roommate at the time, my velociraptor twin, had her icky boyfriend break up with her. It was a memorable night, in a good way and a bad way.
Anyhoo, I'm pretty psyched to move in even though I'll be in Hillside for only a semester. Some people think I shouldn't even bring that much stuff cause it's only for four months, but when you're looking at living in Logan year round and not trying to go back home for more clothes, ya tend to pack EVERYTHING. (Like my knee high socks. Why would I need them? Why, for the Nerds, Jocks, and Catholic Girl parties that the fraternities hold, of course!!)
Btw, my Spoon Me was AMAZING. I am so addicted to that place, that I have to restrain myself from going everyday. I guess it'll just have to be a once a month kinda treat for me :(
No comments:
Post a Comment